The MedComNet 2020 conference will be held in Arona, Italy, June 17-19, 2020.
Arona is a beautiful village on the shores of Lake Maggiore in Northern Italy, just 30 km from the Milan Malpensa international airport. Arona is the birth place of Mario Gerla, who initiated in 2002 the MedHocNet Conference series. MedComNet continues the series with the 18th edition and a renewed scope.
The MedComNet Conference provides a high-quality forum for presenting results and discussing ideas that further our knowledge and understanding of wired and wireless networking.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. Extended versions of the best papers presented at the conference will be considered, by invitation and upon additional review, for publication in Elsevier Computer Networks journal.
MedComNet 2020 solicits research papers describing significant and innovative research contributions in all fields of networking.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Wireless networks
- Cellular networks including 5G and beyond
- Vehicular networks
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Interference management and mitigation
- Medium access control
- MIMO-based networking
- mmWave, THz, VLC networking
- Mobile sensing and applications
- Mobility management and models
- Innovative Internet architectures
- Internet of Things and Cyber-physical systems
- Router and switch design
- Routing and multicast
- Software-defined Networking and Radio
- Optical networks
- Overlay and peer-to-peer networks
- Age of Information
- Energy efficiency in networks
- Machine Learning and AI for networks
- Edge and fog computing
- Datacenter networking
- Localization and location-based services
- Multimedia networking
- Network economics and pricing
- Network management
- Network measurement and analysis
- Network security and privacy
- Network virtualization
Please click here to read submission instructions.
Please click here to go to the EDAS submission page.
Extended deadline: March 6, 2020
Full Papers Due: February 20, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: April 15, 2020
Camera-ready papers due: May 20, 2020